Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wow! So I'm terrible at this blog thing. I may get better but I'm not promising anything. I shall be getting one of the flash drive camcorders soon. So hopefully I'll be posting some video blogs. That seems like it would be much more up my alley than typing my thoughts.

I've had a terrible time to today with sleeping. I tried everything to coax myself back to sleep but I just laid there. I dream of the day when I'll sleep at night. If the Lord wills that will be soon. I'd very much like to finish school.

In other news I have so many projects on my mind that I'd like to execute including one that involves a radio theatre production. A few years ago I did one of "The tale of Peter Rabbit". I really enjoyed designing the sound and It still to this day is one of my favorite projects. Unfortunately the project files for this production were lost on my account. I wasn't very good at backing up files. It came to me suddenly that I should attempt to write a children's story. Most likely I would write the story in book form first and then script it out as an audio production. Then I was thinking if my passion permitted, it would be nice to add some motion graphics to this project. I will update my progress from time to time.

Speaking of stories, I just finished a fantastic children's novel by George MacDonald. G-Mac remains one of my favorites when it comes theology and fantasy. The book intitled "The Day Boy and the Night Girl" in short, is about (you guessed it) a boy who thrives on the day and a girl is clings to the night. You'll have to read it to know more. It was one of those books I had rewind to beginning several times before I really grasped at least the first few chapters. MacDonald like to take a whole chapter to describe a character (which I have nothing against), but it was story you had to let sink.

Welp until next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment